Interior Disassembly Pt. 3 (Final) + Video
This afternoon I decided the shop needed a tidy up and filmed it. The timestamp is wrong so please ignore it. It's so easy to let the parts pile up and spread around because organisation takes a surprising amount of mental effort. That's why you'll see me running around and moving the same things multiple times.
This shop set up is new for me so I'm working to find a good rhythm going forward.
There are a few other projects in the background...and if anyone is curious, I can do a post on them in a bit. I anticipate diving into them fully once there's a lull with the Z.
| The dash is out |
The Last bits to come out of the interior are the heater core, roof liner and wiring loom. The heater core has a set of coolant lines running in and out, through the fire wall, so it stays until after I've drained the fluids. I'll continue chipping out the bitumen insulation until its completely removed and do a post about it down the road when it's time to install the new insulation.
Comments
Post a Comment